Logging into AFC Site
1. Navigate to the URL URL: Manage Account – Arlington Forest Club.
2. Enter your username and password to login.
If you are unable to login, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. above. Enter your username and password and click ‘Login’ button.
Understanding Court Reservations
When you first login to the AFC site, your homepage will bring you to the Account Summary Screen.
In order to either make court reservations or view your existing court reservations, you must click on the ‘Reservations’ blue menu item above, and then select the sub-menu item that you want:
- My Reservations – click here to view all existing reservations. You can edit and/or cancel them from here.
- Make Reservations – click here to book a reservation on one of our four tennis courts.
*NOTE* – AFC’s reservation system may be expanded in the future for such things as Pavilion reservations, Lap Lane reservations, etc. As AFC expands the use of reservations, a user would be able make or view reservations all from this same menu.
Creating a New Court Reservation
1. Under the Manage Account main screen, click on ‘Reservations->Make Reservations’
2. Then be sure to have the Facility Group ‘Tennis Courts’ selected.
3. Then select the day you are interested in making the reservation (up to 7 days in advance).
4. Now you will see all available court timeslots (they will appear white and show ‘1 Spot Remaining’). From here you can select your appropriate court time. *NOTE* – 1 spot does not mean only 1 player, it means a reservation spot is available for that entire court.
5. When you click on a time to make a court reservation, a court reservation window will popup. Select the end time, up to 90 minutes from the start time.
6. Next is to select the Adult member whose name will be associated with the reservation.
7. Next is to select an email address you would like the court reservation to go to.
8. When you are all set, click ‘Book It’.
Now your court time has been reserved. You will get a reservation confirmation on your screen, with the option to add it to your personal calendar:
You will also get an email confirmation of your court reservation:
The court reservation will now also be available to view in ‘My Reservations’.
Canceling an Existing Court Reservation
1. Under the Manage Account main screen, click on ‘Reservations->My Reservations’
2. Scroll down to your reservation you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel’
3. You will be presented with a pop-up window to confirm your cancellation. Click ‘Confirm Delete’.
Your reservation is now cancelled.
AFC Tennis Court Reservation Policies and Guidelines
1. AFC Court Reservations is restricted to AFC members.
2. Each adult member of a family can each make 1 court reservation a day, and up to 3 court reservations a calendar week (Sun-Sat). So, for husband and wife, for example, each would be allowed 3 court reservations a day for a total of 6 court reservations per week.
3. AFC Tennis court reservations are subject to cancellation based on court priority for Tennis Clinics and Team Court time (practices, matches and events). AFC Tennis will do its best to pre-schedule all of these as to not interfere with members’ court reservations. In the event of a court reservation cancellation, AFC members will get an email notification from the system indicating the court reservation has been cancelled.
4. These policies are subject to change based on discretion of the AFC Tennis Management.
For any questions or issues please contact – email@example.com