Sign Up For Swim And Dive Teams!
Arlington Forest Club opens Saturday May 13th for the 2023 season! If you have not set up your AFC account and paid your dues – what are you waiting for? Consider this a gentle reminder – Due date is May 1.
April 30: Pre-Season Swim & Dive Parent Information Meeting
Join us on Sunday, April 30, 2023, from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m., at AFC for the annual pre-season parent meeting. During the meeting, you will meet your AFC swim & dive team reps, review the upcoming schedule, parent volunteer opportunities, and address any questions from the group. It’s also a great opportunity for team parents to meet and socialize – old and new members are encouraged to join us! To learn more, visit the AFC website. If you are unable to attend we will send a summary of key takeaways and slides.
AFC Swim Team
- Main Team swimmers are typically ages 7 and older and can swim laps for 30+ minutes, do side breathing for freestyle and basic backstroke. Swimmers should also be able to tread water for one minute
- Swim team is not a swim lesson program. We’ll help your swimmer become a better swimmer, but in fairness to the other swimmers on the team, and especially for the safety of your swimmer during practices, we must insist that all swim team members be capable and comfortable in the water.
- “Mini-Tigers” program is for novice swimmers ages 5-8. Evaluations are required.
- Register for Swim Team (for payment and waiver signoffs) on our club site here. Once you register, you will be directed to sign up/sign in to a Swimtopia account. For more information visit the AFC Tigers Team website.
- If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFC Dive Team
The AFC Tigers compete in the NVSL Division 7 and welcomes divers ages 7-18. AFC Dive Team helps athletes gain strength and confidence in a safe environment while having fun along the way. They will develop their skills in proper diving technique, as they progress through various dives appropriate to their individual abilities.
- Divers may either participate in developmental B-Meets or compete in NVSL A-Meets based on age level qualifications.
- Divers must be comfortable in deep water, be able to swim the length of the pool and be able jump off the diving board.
- Grab your friends and join us on the boards! https://arlingtonforestclub.org/activities/dive/.
- Click here to register. If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.