REMINDER: Welcome To AFC’s 2023 Season!
Arlington Forest Club will open May 13, 2023!
AFC 2023 dues are set for the season and payment is due by May 1. Dues and all summer programming is managed through our club’s website. Please take a moment to login and take care of the following:
- Verify/update your account information
- Verify/update your home address
- Add photos of your family members to their profile for speedy check-in
- Review and sign 2023 waivers
- Review and sign an updated 2023 Child Abuse Prevention Policy, and
- Pay your 2023 membership dues*
* – Late fees apply to dues paid after May 1st, so we encourage you to pay your dues on or before May 1st!
Instructions on logging in and how to update your profile and pay your dues is below. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at AFC soon!
-The Arlington Forest Board
Instructions to Log into Your AFC Member Account
- Logging In: Visit https://arlingtonforestclub.org and click on the Login link at the top of the page.
- Your Username: <>
- Your Password:
* – IMPORTANT: If you ever lose your password you can use the password reset link found on the login page, but this requires a valid email address on file. You can store one email.
Membership Information for You to Review
- Account Information: Your official AFC Account ID is: “<< Test Account ID >>”, if you are an AFC certificate holder your certificate number system is: “<< Test Legacy Acct ID >>”. Please use your official AFC Account ID when you enter the pool for the guards to look you up.
- Home Address: Please verify your home address. If your home address is empty, please enter it under your account. It is important for the club’s compliance to maintain accurate member home addresses.
- Emergency Contact: To add emergency contact info, click on EDIT next to emergency contact info and add the name and contact info for an individual.
- Member Information: Edit all info for each person associated with your membership number. To do so, click on EDIT next to each person’s name and edit phone, email, gender, member type and/or date of birth. Your membership includes you, your spouse/partner and your children living in your residence on a full-time basis (college students living away from home during the school year may be included). For questions regarding your dependents, please email email@example.com.
- Delete Members: If you need to delete a member, click on DELETE next to each member. Please remember, all members must have the same permanent address.
- Profile Pictures: Upload profile pictures of everyone associated with your member number. To do so, select each member, hit EDIT and add each photo by clicking on the CLICK TO UPLOAD IMAGE icon. Please use a close up, head shot or cropped face photo.
Sign Waivers First, Then Pay Your Dues
When you login to the system and go to your account profile, be sure to do the following to help you payment process go smoothly:
- You will see red information messages on the RIGHT SIDE of the screen, under ‘Account Requirements’, which will alert you to which members of your family are to sign off on the club’s 2023 waivers.
- Start with signing off on your waivers, by clicking on the BLUE ICON next to each members name who is required to sign off on waiver. NOTE: There are two waivers to sign for each member.
- Once waivers are signed, you can proceed to ‘Pay Now’ and pay your dues. NOTE: If you attempt to ‘Pay Now’ before signing off on waivers, the system will not allow to you proceed to pay (but will not tell you why!).
Screenshot is below for reference.